STC for libapr1 failure

For a while now, the test cases that come with libapr1 have been
bombing with this message:

  *** fatal error - NtCreateEvent(lock): 0xC0000035

I finally took some time to investigate and have extracted a STC
that demonstrates the problem.

It's been a decade since I did any C programming, so I'm not really
sure that the STC is valid. However, it does work on my Debian
box. (I know that doesn't really mean anything, but it's the best I
can do.)

I've tried this on my Win7-64 box running the 20110822 snapshot and
on a WinXP VM running 1.7.9. I get the same results in both places.

Regards,
David

The First Rule of Program Optimization:
        Don't do it.

The Second Rule of Program Optimization (for experts only!):
        Don't do it yet.
                -- Michael Jackson