Re: how to access to drive using cd

On 7/15/2011 12:32, dbonneau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to access to a drive call "Q"
> when I acess to c drive by typing cd /c , it works fine but not with cd /q
>
> could you tell me how to do that ?

Assuming you're running under the Cygwin Bash shell, the default way
would be the following:

cd /cygdrive/q

If that works for you, then someone has done something special to make
/c point to the correct path while failing to do the same for all drive
letters.  If it doesn't work, then we'll need more information from you.
 Following the problem reporting guidelines would help us help you better:

http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-Jeremy