Re: m4 1.4.16-1 doesn't seem to work

David Sastre <d.sastre.medina <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 05:16:02PM +0000, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> >  So it seems to me that there is a real problem with m4 1.4.16.
> > Unfortunately I don't know how to debug it further. For the moment I'm just
> > going to stay with 1.4.15 but if anybody has any ideas for further tests
> > I'd be glad to perform them and post the results.
>
> You could download the source package, build it and try to see if it
> makes a difference. Just an idea.

 Thanks, I didn't think about this. I guess I'd need to built it in exactly
the same way as the binary packages are built though as the problem should
be in the build step (it's hard to believe that m4 1.4.16 would be broken
on its own...) and I'm not sure how to do it -- but I'll try to learn.

 Regards,
VZ