Re: Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong

Hi Chris,

It's nice to hear from Edward that we're not the only ones to notice this behavior.

Of course, patches would be nice, and I would be interested in digging in into this if someone familiar with Cygwin's codebase would be willing to enlighten me as to the codepath for grabbing Win32 process exit codes and how it differs from "Cygwin processes".

John