PostgreSQL Maintainer (Reini Urban)

Renei, Any chance that we'd see a PostgreSQL 9.x Cygwin package anytime soon?

It's understood that all package maintainers are volunteers.  If that
isn't on your packaging list, do you have a set of detailed
instructions for how a Cygwin user could get the PG 9.x source and
produce an installable package on our own?  Seems that most or all
maintainers use Cygport, perhaps a general set of instructions already
exists?

Thank you.

======Keith