Re: newlib and long-double question

Sisyphus, this is off topic slightly, but you might want to adjust the
link on the CPAN page:

 http://www.loria.fr/projets/mpfr/mpfr-current/mpfr.html

points to three lines of French whose meaning isn't all that clear. If
that is what you want then fine, but as I remember Loria does have an
English version for most of its projects--- perhaps you could link to
both?

--hsm