Re: Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login

On 02-04-11 10:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Apr 2 09:01, Mark Maas wrote:
Hello List,

I've been trying to get some network shares mounted in my cygwin
environment. Shares that I've already mounted with Windows itself.
So I've tried some combo's with "net use" or simple using the
"mount.exe" command to get those shares. But I'm not able to get
them to function.

Which is weird, because they are already there when I start cygwin
using the supplied batch file (Command prompt) but not when I login
to my localhost ssh server using the same user...

http://cygwin.com/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.shares http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html#ntsec-setuid-overview

Allright, I'll try those again. But I've got to say, that part of the documentation is quite the "head-breaker". As in: just plain hard to understand...

Thanks,
Mark