Re: SSHD [Windows Domain Controller]: fatal: chown(/dev/tty0, 500, 513) failed: Bad file descriptor. [SOLVED]

Corina, my problem was solved!!
I´ve only added the cyg_server user to "Admins do Dominio" domain
group. This group is used by all domain admins and is a domain group,
not a local group like "Administradores".

Thank you!

--
Att.
Bruno Galindro da Costa