Re: Compiled program does nothing when executing it under Cygwin

Hi,

On 3/11/2011 10:09 AM, Mengsk wrote:
>> I have no idea what changed/renamed the files in the first place
>> though...
>'setup.exe' did this. [...]

Thanks for the info!

What you guessed is true, except for the reboot part. It seems something
went wrong with the scheduled completion of the update after reboot.

I know that for sure because I did the rsync install/package update
yesterday evening. I also realized then that my app was broken but it was
too late and I was tired, so I just went to bed (and turned off the computer
of course). When I started it up again today the problem was still there
though. Most likely it's just something about my PC/settings, otherwise
others had noticed this already I guess. But if you want an update log or
something (if cygwin writes something like that) just let me know.

Greetings & thanks again,

spirit