Executable permissions from scripts disappearing

Hello I'm using zsh with a recent snapshot (cygcheck -s -v -r output
attached.)

I have some perl scripts in the ActiveState perl directories in my PATH,
such as "cpan", "prove" and "perldoc".

I noticed at one point that having /c/Perl/bin in my PATH and doing a
hash -r wasn't picking up these scripts.

Then when I went to the /c/Perl/bin directory to take a look, the +x
permission from the scripts was gone.

And it wasn't gone from all the scripts, just the ones I had used (those
3 primarily.)

While in /c/Perl/site/bin, there were no executable permissions on
anything at all. I'm not sure if I ever set them there, but I think I did...

The first line of the scripts looks like this:
#!C:\Perl\bin\perl

I did a chmod +x on them, and they seem to stay that way now, but still
really strange. I had added aliases for these scripts because I didn't
know why they weren't being picked up in my PATH.