Re: Is installing certain packages without installing all pending packages possible?

On 3/3/2011 1:30 PM, kerem wrote:
Hi

When I need to install certain packages Setup.exe also installs all the pending
upgrades as well. Is it possible to disable upgrading at all? Sometimes there
are tens of new packages which means that I need to click on every single item
and select "keep" one by one.

Use the "Keep" radio button instead. That applies to all.

--
Larry