Default state of the desktop shortcut checkbox in setup.exe

Hi,

I'd like to suggest making the default state of the desktop shortcut
checkbox in setup.exe unchecked. This would make it follow Microsoft's
desktop guidelines at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa511450.aspx . I don't know
about other people but it often irritates me that I need to uncheck it
each time because I don't like application icons on the desktop.

--
Bruce Cran