Re: Bug in libiconv?

On Jan 29 19:12, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 29 10:21, Eric Blake wrote:
> > In other words, cygwin IS being POSIX-compliant by advertising only the
> > Unicode 4.0 character set in the __STDC_ISO_10646__, while still

Btw., you are aware that Unicode 4.0 already defines more characters than
fit into the base plane, aren't you?

I chose the value in an attempt to be carefully conservative.  I'm not
100% sure if that's the right thing to do...

> > supporting Unicode 5.2 (should we upgrade to Unicode 6.0?) as an

Yeah, how could we live without emoticons all the time ;-)

But, sure, it would be nice to get contributions to to support 6.0
in the wctype functions.

Corinna

Red Hat