setup.exe now fast!

I recently found that new 'setup.exe' works much better.

Before new changes 'setup.exe' require up to 10 minute to make
list of available packages if they stored on Samba share in intranet
and some quickly if they stored locally on hard drive.

As I understand this change introduced in version 2.738:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2010-12/msg00029.html

and author (Jon Turney) was starred:

http://cygwin.com/goldstars/

By now 'setup.exe' was started in 10 sec!

--
Best regards!