Where is 'getconf' utility?

I can not found 'getconf' utility in Cygwin.

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=getconf

I search that same reported in 2003 and found some article
where people have portability issue because utility is missing, like:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2008/03/05/hacking-threading-building-blocks-into-cygwin-part-2/

'getconf' utility present in POSIX 2003/2008.

I don't know if utility mention in POSIX it must be implemented
in POSIX compliance env.

Also as state cygwin-ug-net-nochunks.html:

  Early on in the development process,
  we made the important design
  decision that it would not be necessary
  to strictly adhere to existing UNIX
  standards like POSIX.1 if it was not
  possible or if it would significantly
  diminish the usability of the tools on the Win32 platform.

As I understand if it will be exist it must included
in 'cygwin' package because this package provide:

  /usr/include/limits.h
  /usr/lib/libc.a
... etc.

and I see 'libc6' for Debian also contain /usr/bin/getconf.

In web I found many realisation of this utility
(ever with BSD licence from NetBSD).
They so simple that I think that no any portability
issue occurred.

Does it must be included in Cygwin and make it more POSIX compliance?

--
Best regards!