Re: g++ 4.5*

On 11 December 2010 22:24, Peter Foelsche wrote:
> I tried find some download to install this compiler -- nothing.
> I also tried to compile it myself from the sources (did the same for linux
> before)
> and run into some crazy errors.
> Was anybody successful with this?

The Cygwin gcc maintainer certainly was. There are "experimental"
gcc-4.5 packages in the distribution. Assuming you've got the
gcc-4(.3) packages installed already, the easy way to upgrade them all
to the experimental ones is to press the 'Exp' radio button on the top
right of setup.exe's package selection screen. Better have a look at
what's going to change as well by looking at the 'Pending' view.

Andy