rebase, perl

Hi

Don't know where to look anymore. perl keeps complaining about
whenever I try to install a module in CPAN. The usual fatal error -
unable to remap.

Then I try perlrebase from bash. It finishes successfully, but cpan
continues to show the same error. So I terminate all cygwin and run
rebaseall -v from ash which gives me an error:

ReBaseImage (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10/i686-cygwin/auto/Graphics/Magick/Magick.dll)
failed with last error = 6

The only way I can change that error message seems to be to reinstall
that package using setup, but then another dll in complains and then
another one etc. Will it ever stop?

What should I do next?

thanks!