RE: 1.7.7: Open BASH Shell Here goes to wrong location

Well, you may have noticed that my registry entries look remarkably like what chere produces.  I used "chere -i -p -c -t minty" to find my working solution (with the hoops).  I built my "BASH shell here" context menu before "chere" existed.  I based it on the "cmd shell here" powertoy.  It started out being rxvt, but I converted it to minty when I learned of it.

My original version
@="C:\\cygwin\\bin\\mintty.exe -"
used to work, but now I have to use the "chere" version
@="C:\\cygwin\\bin\\mintty.exe -e /bin/xhere /bin/bash.exe \"%L\""

The new version seems very long winded.  I'm just trying to understand why the simple version no longer works.

-Kevin