Changing mirrors in setup doesn't propagate forward

Hi all,

I just ran into a minor annoyance while trying to run setup.exe (downloaded from cygwin.com just a few minutes ago): I accidentally selected a mirror on the wrong side of the ocean, so I hit 'back' and chose a different, much closer one.

The package list was pulled from the local mirror, but when I actually started the download, setup used the first (transatlantic) mirror, resulting in 8kB/sec transfer rate.

Cancelling and restarting setup, then selecting the local mirror the first time around, worked fine.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Ryan