Re: How can autossh start remote connection, if computer is off?

On 11/9/2010 5:26 PM, cygwin.20.gyurman@spamgourmet.com wrote:
> How Can I do autossh connection with any computer which is off, but
> sometime coming to power on?
> I used this:
> cygrunsrv -I AutoSSH -n -O -u name -w pass -p /usr/bin/autossh -a "-M
> $port -R 5903:localhost:22 name@192.168.1.102" -e
> "AUTOSSH_NTSERVICE=yes AUTOSSH_GATETIME=0"
> But not working. How can I do?

I don't know if this will solve your problem, but you can only specify
one "VAR=VALUE" string with the -e switch. You have to repeat the -e
switch to define multiple environment variables.

  ... -e 'AUTOSSH_NTSERVICE=yes' -e 'AUTOSSH_GATETIME=0'

Experience, n.:
        Something you don't get until just after you need it.
                -- Olivier