Re: 1.7.7: Mercurial 1.5.4 and Python 2.6.5 conflicts?

Hi Gio,

> Could you follow the http://www.cygwin.com/problems.html guidelines?

All right, I know very little English and I read a lot of information
leaks. Sorry.

> $ cygcheck -c cygwin mercurial python
> Cygwin Package Information
> Package            Version       Status
> cygwin               1.7.7-1        OK
> mercurial            1.5.4-1        OK
> python               2.6.5-2        OK

I get the same result on my Cygwin installation.

> No such problem. Mercurial is working fine.

I will continue to investigate what is the problem, so you comment
understand that it is a problem of my installation

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Alex