Re: nondosfilewarning help

I had the same problem last week, and I suspect that I somehow mistyped the
DOS variable name
set CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning

When I tried typing it at the DOS command prompt, it worked fine. By that
stage I had overwritten my batch file and removed the nodosfilewarning
variable because I concluded that it made no difference, so if you still
have your original batch file then keep a copy of it so we can verify where
the mistake is.

First create a simple bash script called test.sh containing a single command
that uses a DOS pathname, (such as ls C:\) or copy your bash script as
test.sh
Then copy and paste these DOS commands into a batch file called test.bat

set CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning
C:\cygwin\bin\bash --login C:\test\test.sh

Open a DOS cmd window and run the batch file by typing "test.bat" and enter
(without quotes)
After the batch file has been run, if you still get the warning then
obviously the fault is due to something other than a typo.  In that case you
should be able to figure out what is wrong in the current DOS window, so
type the following at the DOS command prompt:

set

All the DOS environment variables will be displayed, so check that the
CYGWIN variable has been set correctly. It should appear in the list as:

set CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning

If this is correct and everything is working correctly, then we should now
be able to tinker with your original DOS batch file until we can isolate
where the typo is, or what else has possibly failed in DOS.