Small compile request

Hi,

Could someone please compile this for me (attached)
into a win32 binary ?? It's a small chess engine with a few
bug-fixes.

I normally cross compile my windows exes from linux with MinGW,
but Phalanx needs some file I/O done with FD_SET.

The full project source (with and outdated cygwin makefile)
is at http://scidvspc.sf.net. My mail is:
stevenaaus (username) at yahoo dot com

thanks, Steven