Re: Build Graphviz

On 10/10/2010 12:39 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 10:36 -0500, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
>> On 10/10/2010 10:24 AM, Steven Woody wrote:
>>> Who succeeded in building Graphviz for cygwin?
>>
>> Cygwin Ports has support to build version 2.26.3 from the look of things:
>>
>> http://cygwin-ports.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cygwin-ports/ports/trunk/graphics/graphviz/
>
> FYI, Ports SVN is obsolete; I'm now using Git:
>
> http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/ports;a=tree;f=graphics/graphviz

I thought I remembered you mentioning something to that effect sometime
in the past, but I didn't see anything about it at:

http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/

Is that no longer the right place to look?

> YA package I should probably ITP...

I would love it if that package made it into Cygwin proper because we
use graphviz for a few things where I work.  Right now, we have to use
the Windows native build and its installer because it's easier than
trying to get everyone using Cygwin Ports for just that one tool.  Of
course, we would also be satisfied if it was easier to use the Cygwin
Ports repository with Cygwin's setup.exe.

I'm well aware of the time limitations for any of this though, so I'm
certainly not demanding anything. ;-)

-Jeremy