Re: bash.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'GetKeyboardLayout'

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 01:40:48PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> The cygcheck output that we request here:  http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> might provide more insight.

Sorry, I overlooked that. Unfortunately, the machine where this happens
is the one I use at work and looking over the cygcheck output, I suspect
that some of this information would be considered confidential by the
owner. So, I don't feel that I should disclose this information.

I will, of course, follow up on the hint about a possible virus, thanks.
I might also try to adjust the firewall and anti-virus settings, to see
if I can possibly figure out a likely cause of the problem.

For now, that leaves me without a solution to the problem, but I'll just
have to do without bash.exe and hope that not too many other programs
hit this obstacle.

Thanks a lot anyway for your efforts.

Best regards
Thorkil