Re: Looking for experienced CygWin Users

CygwinForums <info@cygwinforums.com> was heard to say:

We just started a Cygwin based forum in an attempt to build the Cygwin users community support for newer users. We need some forum mods to assist in the everyday tasks, as well as provide support for our users.

First forum post: Q: How do I spell CygWin? A: It's Cygwin, not CygWin. Since about 1926.

I don't want to post the url to the forums, as I'm not looking to advertise
the forum here, just gain some assistance with this project.

BTW, that URL is awful hard to guess from your email address ...

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka