Re: cygwin + xwin in win7 as unprivileged user?

We are an an AD, perhaps the inability to create a socket is coming from
above.  However, I have full admin rights on these machines so I ought to be
able to adjust that if that is the case.  I'll take a look.

Meanwhile, I tried various other tricks to run the thing as admin without it
asking for a password, but no dice.