Re: Will cron runnnnig as a service cause the server to lock up?

Hello, Larry,

I'm getting this message in the Event Log for cron kicking off...

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( /usr/sbin/cron ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: /usr/sbin/cron: PID 2160: (Administrator) CMD (/cygdrive/c/scripts/xfer_nab_csnab.sh).

Does it mean anything?

Thanks for your time and assistance...

Blaine