How do I kill ssmtp?

Hello,

I'm getting an inordinate amount of mail in the deadletter files, some 400 meg since this server started. I've grepped for the PID to kill the process, I've looked in the Services table in Windows and I've looked in the Programs, uninstall and can't find any reference to ssmtp to kill!

First, is 400 meg a normal amount of dead letter mail for a system that's been up for only two weeks?

Second, how do I kill this process?

Third, how do I clear the DL file? For now, I've moved the old dead.letter to a different filed and touched a new, empty dead.letter.

Fourth, would any of these events cause the system to completely lock up and have to be rebooted?

Thanks for your time & assistance!

Blaine