Re: gcc-4.5 notes

Hi Dave,

Aside from Yaakov's notes I have nothing to fix.
Just to add that it is working fine for me. I've rebuilt
some of my perls with extensive testsuites and everything
so far was fine.
Yaakov's tests are obviously better than mine.

May I ask when can we expect gcc-4.5.0 going stable?

Because I want the pending perl-5.10.1-4 update which changes
cc from gcc to gcc-4 and fixes some more minor stuff to be done
with the new gcc-4.5.x.
But if it's more than one week I'll revert to the old compiler.

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/? ? ? ? ?? http://murbreak.at/