Re: ImageMagick: Still more insufficient package dependencies?

On 8/19/2010 7:33 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
I am trying to build the development version of Emacs with the
imagemagick support. In the configure step one gets:

$ ./configure --with-imagemagick
[...]
checking for Wand... yes
checking IMAGEMAGICK_CFLAGS... -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick
checking IMAGEMAGICK_LIBS... -lMagickWand -lMagickCore
checking for MagickExportImagePixels... no
[...]
Does Emacs use imagemagick?                             yes
[...]

But,

$ make
[...]
image.o: In function `imagemagick_load_image':
/tmp/emacs/src/image.c:7723: undefined reference to
`_MagickExportImagePixels'

This looks to me like an Emacs configuration problem, not a Cygwin problem. The code in image.c:7723 is guarded by #ifdef HAVE_MAGICKEXPORTIMAGEPIXELS, and configure reported "no" in the corresponding test.

Ken