Mounting shares that require passwords

Is there some way within cygwin to successfully mount a share that
requires a password. Until I run the "net use" command or other
Windows application to open the share with the password Cygwin is
unable to access it. The best I've come up with so far is to run the
"net use" from my .bashrc. Is there a better way to handle this?

Regards,
Steven