Re: CYGWIN UNIX FILE PATH LEAVES FILES UNDELETABLE THROUGH WIN7

> The directory D:\Cplus I created during setup. the \dev\ directory was
> created by the installation along with the file named nul. Is it possible
> that setup misnamed
> this file nul when it should have reflected the POSIX \dev\null WIN32
> substitute?
>
> Also, in my last email I listed some errors which were cut form your reply,
> concerning ?"abnormal exit: exit code=126" & "abnormal exit: exit code=127"
> What are these errors? I wouldn't bother you with this but I found no
> definitive answers while searching through the cygwin mail archives.
>
> In addition I need to resolve the problem I'm having with subscribing to the
> email message board. Is the following address correct?
> cygwin-subscribe@cygwin.com
>
> Regards... Richard

See http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-04/msg01047.html for
suggestions on why you are getting the abnormal exit codes.  Also,
this http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acygwin.com%20inurl%3Aml%2F%20abnormal%20exit

I don't know why are having problems subscribing to the list.

I don't know why you had the problem with /dev/nul

-Jason