Re: Request for a thicker line cursor in Mintty

On 1 August 2010 09:43, Andy Koppe wrote:

> Turns out there's a global Windows setting for the cursor width, at
> Control Panel -> Accessibility Options -> Display (that's where it is
> in XP anyway). Trouble is, mintty doesn't support it, but fixing that
> will address the issue without having to introduce a new option, so
> that's what I'll do.

Right.
NotePad takes account of this setting but WordPad does not.

Thank you for this work. Hope you have learnt something.

Do you want me to enter an enhancement issue in
http://code.google.com/p/mintty/issues?

or do you consider it done?

Best regards

Jean Johner