Bug report: procmail hangs on large messages.

Hi,

I have a problem with cygwin and procmail. If messages exceed a certain
size, procmail just hangs, eating 100% cpu without doing anything.

I've been trying to debug this further, but it just hangs, even with an
empty .procmailrc file.

Funny enough if I run procmail from within "strace" it runs fine, even
with larger messages.

I'm at a loss how provide you with more info about this problem.

I binary-searched for the cutoff-point:

Does not work: 8573458 bytes.
Does work:     8573457 bytes.

that is hex 0x82D212, nothing that i recognize...
It appears to depend on total filesize independant of the headers to
body ratio.

Please help.

CU,
    Sec

P.S.:
  procmail -v says its:
  procmail v3.22 2001/09/10
  cygwin says its
  procmail-3.22-10

--
Ok, we're making progress.  I found a major bug (that Julian is
committing now).                         -- Matthew Dillow on freebsd-chat