Re: A workaround for CTRL-C not working on Windows console apps in ptys

Scott Wells <SCWells72 <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> I'll keep playing with this but, assuming it works as it seems to, this
> is great!

Okay, scratch that...while the simple build seemed to be working properly when
run through the shell script, I tried running a Swing-based sample program and
CTRL-C killed the top-level process but not the Swing app.  When I ran it
through cmdwrapper.sh it did exactly what I wanted.  Sorry for being so
wishy-washy but it looks like I'll stick with my original posting!