Re: vfork always fail problem

> Huang,
>
> you - as the person who first saw and documented the problem in public
> (thank you!) - are in the best position to test it, if you can recreate the
> original situation (with the GBK(?) directory names).
>
> It would be beneficial to all of us, and you would be doing everybody a
> favour (if you wish, which is your choice), if you could test if the problem
> reproduces with Cygwin 1.7.5, and goes away with the snapshot.

fork() now work well but find new problem after use the 0518 patch.
Usually I use mintty to as the default term tool. After use this patch, I can't
directly use mintty to open the first shell( like nothing happened), I
must use Cygwin.bat to create
a fist shell, then use short cut of mintty in the start menu to open others.

I'll find out why if I have time.

Thak you.

Best