Re: Cygwin visual brand

I didn't mean for my response to be taken as an invitation for more
commiseration.  I did say that I sincerely hated these discussions,
after all.

To reiterate, I am not interested in collaborating with anyone on web
site redesign and, as I said, I don't think a mascot is called for.  By
mascot, I mean an image displayed on the web site.

I should point out that I don't speak for Corinna but I do know that she
obviously reads this mailing list and if she chooses to respond it will
be at her discretion.  Insisting that either of us must respond here is
pointless.

Also, the web site is already under source control and has been for at
least ten years.

cgf