SSH + Cygwin + Msiexec

Hey,

I am trying to run a ssh command to install something silently.

However, when it tries to install it says File Cannot Be Found. However, I
believe its more of a 'No permission to do this', as the file exists.

I can run the Msiexec command manually (remote desktop + CMD) and it will
install.

I will just add that ssh will also uninstall the product, just not install
it.

I will add that the location is networked but I believe this is not the
problem as the problem persists even when I copy the program to a local
location.

I think this is the right place to post! Found it a little difficult
navigating!

TIA,

Lokolo