Re: Computer magazine CHIP asks for permission to distribute "cygwin" on its cover-cd

2010/5/4 Andrew Schulman:
>> On May ?4 12:21, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>> > oy
>>
>> -v?
>
> oy (interj.): ?Such cluelessness!

GNU and open source is not *that* old, CHIP is much older.

  GNU 1983 founded, popular in the beginning of the 90ies vs. CHIP founded 78
  and I stopped reading it when open source took off and ct/ix got better.

This list:
    [  ] Freeware
    [  ] Shareware with a running time of ___ days and
    [  ] complete functional range
    [  ] reduced functional range
    [  ] a trial version.
really makes me smile, because this was the state of affairs
when I grew up as an programmer and read CHIP.
--
Reini