Computer magazine CHIP asks for permission to distribute "cygwin" on its cover-cd

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Kresimir Dulic, I work for the German edition of CHIP Magazine (Sold circulation: over 364,000 copies per month; Readership: over 1.63 million readers per issue).

Currently we are writing an article about freeware and in this context your really interesting software got our special attention.
As a service to our readers, we monthly provide a CD/DVD on every issue of our magazines.
Therefore we'd like to publish your software "cygwin" in the future on the cover discs of our publications.

Please send me a brief email response allowing us to publish "cygwin" on our Cover-CD/DVD.
Just fill out the following distribution granting and send it back to me.
Your Software will then presumably be featured in the CHIP Magazine, Issue 07/2010. Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Kresimir Dulic
CHIP CD/DVD-Producer

DISTRIBUTION GRANTING

1. The Contracting Party herewith grants CHIP Communications GmbH (hereinafter "CHIP Communications GmbH") the right to reproduce the software program
 cygwin (hereinafter "Software") on CD Roms and/or DVDs of publications of CHIP Communications GmbH
as well as to publish, distribute and use it in this context for advertising purposes.
2. The Contracting Party may withdraw this granting for all titles of CHIP Communications GmbH within two issues notice.
3. The Software stated in Item 1 is
	[  ] Freeware
	[  ] Shareware with a running time of ___ days and
	[  ] complete functional range
	[  ] reduced functional range
	[  ] a trial version.
4. CHIP Communications GmbH is obligated to maintain the copyright notice contained on the software and may only distribute the software in unchanged form.
5. The Contracting Party assures that the rights to the software are free from third party rights and that he is authorized to grant the rights as per Item 1.
6. This agreement is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Verbal agreements do not exist. Any loopholes or inconsistencies shall be settled as such that the execution of this agreement is nonetheless guaranteed.

Krešimir Dulić
CHIP CD/DVD-Producer

Tel     +49 (0)89 / 7 46 42-113
Fax    +49 (0)89 / 7 46 42-530
E-Mail kdulic@chip.de

CHIP Communications GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Pyczak
Handelsregister: Registergericht München, HRB 136615

Poccistr. 11
80336 München
CHIP
Der Guide für die digitale Welt erreicht
laut IVW I/2010 eine verkaufte Auflage
von 374.754 Exemplaren!
www.chip.de
www.chip.de/media