Re: 'screen' started in detached mode -- cannot reattach

Andrew,

Yes, I understand that it is not possible for you to invest too much
time into an exotic bug like this one. Thank you for the response.

Apparently, reattaching works from rxvt if the detached 'screen' process
was launched from the console. With a little bit of luck it let me
continue using cygwin/screen for my project, because I am spawning
'screen -d -m' from another process.

Regards,
Alex