Re: subversion-1.6.11-1 failure

[Reformatted--please see:
  http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTWLL
Thanks.]

On 2010-04-24 06:17Z, Brad Bell wrote:
[...]
> P.S.
> I would have liked to make this message a reply to
>    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-04/msg00892.html
> but I do not have an e-mail copy of that message and hence do not
> know how to do that. Is there a way ?

On the page you cited, click the "Other format: [Raw text]" link.
At the top, you'll see:

  From cygwin-return-162155-listarch-cygwin= ...

so send an empty email to
  cygwin-get.162155@PLUG_IN_THE_RIGHT_DOMAIN.com
and reply to the message you receive; threading will be preserved.
(This is explained in the "WELCOME" message you receive when you
first subscribe.)