Problem, PATH - cygpath

Hi.

Always installed and used the cygwin without any problems, but do not
know why, this time I have found some problems.

Now I am having problem with the PATH. Gcc-3 returns:

"Cygwin warning
MS-DOS style path detected: C: \ cygwin \ usr \ diego \ tst.c
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: / usr / diego / tst.c
CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html # using-pathnames "

I visited the site, looked over the cygpath, but did not understand.
I'm not good with Linux, one of the reasons to use cygwin was the ease
of configuring.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.