Re: How to uninstall Cygwin/X (only)

On 11/04/2010 07:26, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> But the thing is, I'm not sure that just adding a drop-down is a useful
> thing to do.

  Well, I am.  The problem described by the title of the this thread is that
you can't uninstall a bunch of stuff easily, because as you click your way
through the spinner you hit various versions on the way to "uninstall" that
cause dependencies to be selected.  If you can go directly to "uninstall"
without cycling through all the intermediate settings, the problem is
trivially solved.

  I'll post a patch later today.  People who want to find out whether it's a
useful thing to do or not can try it and see.  It's not like it will in any
way preclude us making further changes.

    cheers,
      DaveK