Re: How to uninstall Cygwin/X (only)

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 11:57:11AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Apr  9 11:00, Csaba Raduly wrote:
>>On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>>Given that the entire chooser has no keyboard support at all so far,
>>>that would be a lot of work.  ?So far you can't even select a package
>>>for further action.  ?But I'm sure everybody would applaud the person
>>>who adds keyboard support to the chooser.
>>
>>In other words, implementing keyboard support is left as an exercise :)
>
>Nicely summarized ;)

You can summarize it even more by once again stressing:  PTC.

I don't like working on setup.  I suspect I'm not alone.  So I don't pay
much attention to suggestions that major new functionality should be
added to it.

My suggestion to Dave Korn was for someone who had already communicated
that he was working on it.  I made it because I'd rather not see new
functionality added to spinners.

So, anyway, if you really want to make a nice contribution to the
project and you can't see your way to actually jumping into the DLL
itself, then consider working on setup.exe.  As usual for any free
software project, we are not lacking for ideas.  Ideas are worthless
without people to implement them.

cgf