WTF & NEW acronyms Was: Re: Making package installation default

Andrew Defaria spake:
the people at work are a lot more point and clickly if you know what I
mean.
These get my vote:

PACy -- point and clicky

OR: GUIPy -- GUI prone

Sy -- scripty (gnuish?)

OR: CLIO -- Command line-oriented

WWNN -- "if you know what I mean" OR "wink, wink, nudge, nudge"

Age old battle?:

PvSy -- PACy vs. Sy ;-)

Is anyone maintaining WTF?

Would anyone object to my changing the nature of WTF, so that it automatically updates it's database from the OLOCA web page? (in Perl) Rather than requiring a re-release each time the DB changes.

Or,

MITMDTPTP (which I thought was supposed to be added; 1st semi-spake by CGF)