Re: incomplete/corrupted setup.exe

Can we please shut this discussion down?  The person who had the initial
problem is satisfied and I've made it clear that no one at
sourceware.org/cygwin.com is interested in pursuing additional web site
measures.  While that could change at some point in the past, it is not
going to do so because the internet voices tell us to do it here in this
list.

Also, this is starting to drift off-topic anyway since this is not the
place to discuss theories of internet security.  I'm 100% certain that
there are better forums for that than this mailing list.

cgf