1.7 - Problem installing perl modules

Hi there,

In the process of installing perl modules to get an IRC bot working
via cygwin, I'm encountering a
problem with make & installing ExtUtils::CBuilder and thus the modules
that depend upon it. The
make / install goes through fine, but cygwin doesn't seem to detect it
afterwards.

Attached is the cygcheck of my system, and a log of my attempt to
install the two modules.

Thanks for any help with this problem

-Robert