Compiling Setup

Hi All,
This is a email sent from one of my computers to the other computer because I
do not want to rx cygwin emails on both computers.

I am trying to compile setup. The following is from bash

Admin@Shammah ~
$ ./Build_Setup.sh
Doing CVS
Done CVS
Exit Status of cvs update is 0
Doing bootstrap.sh
Done CVS
Exit Status of bootstrap is 0
Doing configure
Done configure
Read /usr/src/setup/setup/README
Read /usr/src/setup/setup/configure2.out
Read /usr/src/setup/setup/config.log
Exit Status of configure is 77
Exit_Satus of Build_Setup is  1

Admin@Shammah ~